The Kitchener-Cambridge-Waterloo region – also known as the Tri-Cities is a vibrant region experiencing significant growth.
A great place to live and work
Big-city lifestyle, small-town friendlyness
- A strong knowledge-based economy with tremendous employment opportunities in the high-tech, innovation, education and insurance sectors.
- An enviable lifestyle that pairs big-city sophistication with small-town friendliness.
- Expansive natural spaces including over 300 parks and 200+ km of walking and hiking trails. Plus, there’s the beautiful Grand River, where you can go canoeing, fishing, kayaking, tubing, hiking and camping.
Great places to live, work and play
- Plenty of recreation options, with everything from golf courses and skating rinks to world-class sports and entertainment facilities like The Aud.
- A beautiful, revitalized downtown with plenty of history and surrounded by numerous amenities.
- Excellent transit options to get you around town and into Toronto.